3. If you wish to register with the Website, you must use the "Log In" functionality in the Registration web shop section of the website and register using our online registration process. In doing so you must agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website's registration process and (ii) maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. You will also receive an account upon completing the Website's registration process. Irrespective of whether you choose to use the "remember me" function that we offer in relation to your password/user ID, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address, user ID, password or account. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your email address, password, user ID or account or any other breach of security and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by logging out. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
5. We may alter these Conditions at any time and your use of the whole/any part of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
6. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
7. The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
8. You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
9. You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Website users arising out of that user's use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
10. You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
11. All information on this website has been developed from years of experience by Teachers of French, and additionally tested, and verified, by peer review, and in test environments prior to publication. These resources provided by French Wizard are provided to assist students of French improve their skills; and supply Teachers with additional teaching resources; they are not designed to be used as formal evaluation tools and are not to be used as such.
12. We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. You are hereby granted a revocable and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the Website subject to such hyperlink not portraying French Wizard, their licensors or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner and subject to you not using any logo/trade mark or other proprietary graphic owned and/or controlled by French Wizard as part of or in conjunction with the hyperlink.
13. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
14. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
15. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and you may download any digital files purchased hereunder on your personal computer or other similar personal device. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
16. You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions.
17. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website.
18. We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party's hypertext link.
19. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
20. If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
22. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of any orders for enrolment, nor offer any refund for such orders, once enrolment has commenced. We will ensure that you receive the product that you have purchased.
23. All orders are made subject to acceptance by you of these Conditions and fulfilment of any order for Products is subject to stock availability and acceptance by us of your order. We are under no obligation to fulfil any customer order.
French Wizard takes the privacy of its customers very seriously, and will only collect information in order to fulfill customer orders and to provide information via our e-mail new release lists. We do not sell mailing lists or customer information to any other companies or individuals.
To process an order, we require your name and e-mail address; delivery address, other information is optional. To receive our new release information e-mails, we require only your e-mail address.
AT French Wizard we do not use advertising cookies to track your views and evaluate your interests. Any cookie information collected is only related to your login details to the web-shop at French Wizard.
The shopping cart part of the site is handled in two parts. The collection of information to process your orders is handled on the French Wizard website. Then, to confirm any purchases and provide payment you will have the option to pay via cheque, bank transfer or be sent to the PayPal website to pay with a PayPal account - if you have one - or your credit card, on their secure payment server systems. Your order details are encrypted in your browser before they are sent to PayPal for payment and the process is secure. Upon completion of the payment section you will be sent an email with an invoice including your link to your login and have the option to return to the French Wizard website.